Re: [PyrNet-L] SUGGESTIONS

>Darrell want to set up a video camera for 6 hours and watch.

Mary,
I think this is the best way to discover anything that may be going on. My
husband and i have done this before with our neighbors due to the fact that
our male did not like someone to the point he would try to jump the fence.
This was the only person he acted this way tward. We found on this tape that
very late at night he was taking a stick over our fence and hitting him...We
filed charges against the man and have had no problems since...It really is a
great solution, If we had not done it would our male have gone over the fence
one day? who knows but i do know that he didnt....

Tammy Hardin
Souix Pyrs@aol.com
1-256-551-0080