[PyrNet-L] SUGGESTIONS

Hi Gang,

Well this weekend we found some apples in our yard (from the neighbors yard).  We "think" they may be throwing apples at Caesar.  We are going to become very watchful.  Darrell want to set up a video camera for 6 hours and watch.  The only thing is we don't know for sure if this is what is happening.  We have only found the apples in our yard.  But the tree is not near our fence, so apples could not fall into our yard easily.  Caesar acts fine, not hurt.

Also, we are still having problems with the ear infection.  Does anyone have any suggestions on anything I can suggest to my vet.  The "stuff" is black in his ear.  We had the ear checked when this first began and it turned out to be yeast.

Also, I'm trying to catch up on some of the emails, so please bare with me.  Albert is a hoot, please keep the stories coming.  If Caesar was half the character Albert is, what a blast.  That reminds me, Caesar acts like he is herding Brianna (17 mths) he pushes her up against the wall and holds her there or he nudges her dupa.  Of course little miss personality says "no, no dog"

Also, some said their brother passed.  So sorry to hear that, I think Alberts mom.  My prayers are with you.

Also, did the dog in the wreck with the mother-in-law ever get found?

Thanks for listening

marybyrd@market1.com