Re: [PyrNet-L] No More Rescue

my feelings go out to you, retiring rescuer. Having rescued and rehomed many
dogs over the past 12 years, I know the pressures and I understand. Try not to
label what you are doing in your life, just do what you comfortably, and if
possible, happily can first for yourself, in order to be in control over your
life, and then, if you have the inspiration, courage, time, money, compassion,
etc. etc. etc.,
you'll find room in your life for helping others, animal or human. Do not feel
guilty
or bad for what you cannot do, feel accomplishment and satisfaction for what
you can. Best wishes and good luck, Ted