Re: [PyrNet-L] RESCUE: shuttle

Terrific way to "redeem" a trip that sounded less than wonderful, Deanna,
but still many kudos to you for your willingness to include an extra
passenger! I can't help  but think that *most* of these rescues, if they
are not accustomed to flying, will do better to not have the extra trauma
as they adjust to all the other changes in their lives. If there's ever a
need to transport a dog through the New England area, I surely hope I'll
be able to help out as so many others have.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose