Re: [PyrNet-L] Small Problem

In a message dated 11/25/98 9:24:42 AM Central Standard Time,
kristincox@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Grrr...Tia has finally stepped over the line - talk about "passive
 resistance"!! This morning, she started in by pushing the pup out of the
 way and eating his food. When I stopped her, and put her in the kitchen
 where HER food is, she decided she'd rather rip the trash apart and
 leave a "big stinky present" in the middle of the floor (I had left for
 a whole five minutes to take my son to the daycare). Sigh. It's only
 9:00am...

   She needs to be crated when you leave and when you feed the pup---
Pam