[PyrNet-L] Health: Ruptured cruciate ligament, update on Max

Two questions today that I can easily answer:

Kelly said:

<<My humble apologies, Lene, for referring to you as "he".  I've been there
myself with my own first name.  Where exactly are you by the way?>>

I am in Denmark, that is in Europe, Scandinavia if someone does not know.

Michaelene said:

<<Would someone please explain to me what "blaireau" marking look like?>>

Well blaireau is the french word for badger, and it really means badger
coloured markings, a combination of grey and brown/tan. But here in Denmark
all pyrenees that are not completely white, are registered with the kennel
club as blaireau, so we have a tendency to call all marked pyrenees for
blaireaus no matter what colour markings they have. Max have blaireau
markings on his back and his ears but more yellow marking in the face.

Most important of all, his improvement is impressive now.

Lene Nielsen
sandybear@intercity.dk