Re: [PyrNet-L] Crating an older dog

Love it, Mitzi! When we got Paddington, the small "puppy" crate we'd
bought because the large one wouldn't fit in the bedroom was already too
small. So what did we do? Take turns the first week sleeping on the futon
so he could be near us! By then, he was sleeping through the night and our
bedroom was close enough that he knew we were close by. To this day, I
don't know how I resisted the temptation that first night to take him out
and bring him into bed with me when he whimpered! But I did resist, and he
was trained so easily that I am totally converted to crates.
Ann W