Re: [PyrNet-L] First Therapy-dog visit!!

Murden, Deanna wrote:

> We will go as a guest of Katie's this Saturday for introductions!

How wonderful! Please let us know how it goes! This is something that I
really want to do with Willow. She is so gentle, loving and kind. Over the
Thanksgiving holiday the house was full of people and extra dogs...she
remained calm and composed. When my 1 year old grandson laid his head on her
(Willow-Pillow) she just looked at him and continued to nap...The love that
I have for Willow grows with each day...I am so happy that her former family
didn't want her anymore...their loss and my gain...and pleasure!

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, neighborhood busy body,
Tony III, my companion, my protector, and