Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr Questions

Greetings to Leander, we used to live down your way, first in Liberty
Hill, and then  in Georgetown.
I take it these tests do not come up too often?    What is involved in
the test?  We used to show in conformation and obedience ( Mastiffs back
then ), but it has been  a long time, and they have added so many new
things to do with our four footed pals!  I am getting more excited about
teaching the Pyr. kids to  pull carts and wagons, as I listen to the
banter going back and forth.  At first it just seemed like a fun thing to
do, now I find all sorts of things going on.  Gosh I love these guys!
Cindy Henke   Ennis. Tx.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]