Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr Questions

On 5 Dec 98, at 19:02, UTILITYK9@aol.com wrote:
> I don't know if any other club has had a test
> yet, I do know some are planing them soon.  I think Pyrs are great draft dogs!
> It is lots of fun, and you really get a lot of interest from people on the
> street!

I don't know of a club that has had another test yet.  I'd be
interested in knowing which clubs are planning draft tests in the
near future.  There is one texas pyr ready now and 2 currently in
training that will be ready shortly so we're all looking for draft tests
to take ours too.  Our club cannot apply to have a draft test yet
since we're still working on becoming an affiliated club.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX
Visit Old West Newfoundland Club's website at
http://www.jump.net/~janices/ownc/