Re: [PyrNet-L] Sock Stealers

Hey, take all your socks and take a felt tip pen, then mark each pair you
have with a R or L.  Let's see if Albert has a preference for one or the
other??  :)   This also applies to the dryer!

With four, everything gets chewed, someone is always there to take up the
slack, actually they get stretched too, the holes get even bigger that
way!

Be glad it is only the socks, I am still working on the hole in the
dinette wall!  The nasty imps have the audacity to walk by it and try to
grab another hunk, even though they have been firmly chastised about
holes in the walls.  They look at me with that " the devil made me do it
" expression.  Worse yet is the " I didn't do it " as your trying to
extricate the insulation out of their mouths,....sigh.  I did this to
myself at my age?  Screw loose in there somewhere!
But wouldn't it be deadly quiet without them??  Cindy.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]