[PyrNet-L] CHAT, EVENTS: PFNE Meeting on 12/12

Next Saturday, December 12th, the Pyrenean Fanciers of the Northeast will be
holding their winter meeting.  Those of you who are interested in touch
therapy and live in the NE might want to come as we'll be having a *seminar*
on this subject after our general meeting.

PFNE club members Greg and Michelle Buddle of Poughkeepsie, NY, will be
giving a demonstration on their technique of touch therapy. Greg and
Michelle have given these seminars in various parts of the country and feel
that it has been successfully used for behavioral and physical problems in
dogs.

Time: 12 Noon
Where:  White Plains, NY

FMI, check out the EVENTS section on the PFNE website
 http://www.servtech.com/~kreiter/pfne/ ) or email me privately.

Thanks,
Karen Reiter
Fairport, NY