Re: [PyrNet-L] Sock Stealers

Happily, George doesn't chew my socks. He steals them and jumps just out of
my reach allowing the sock to dangel from just one tooth. He has big face
(when his head is at its furriest, every piece standing to attention) and
his eyes are searching mine lloking for the moment I try to pounce, when I
do, he jumps just out of reach again.

MagEBroD@aol.com on 12/06/98 06:29:21 AM

Please respond to pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org