Re: [PyrNet-L] Sock Stealers

     Fortunately Molly, the pyr, was never a sock stealer.  She will  play tug
of war on occassion with a knotted up old one that we have around.  Bosco, aka
Bandit puppy monster, 7 mo old big as Molly Newfie/Shep on the other hand
collects socks, sneakers, and dirty underwear and deposits most of them at my
feet.  The girls have learned to keep their toys out of reach, as he will run
off with esp the stuffies in a flash.
     On another note, we now have a coupler and going out on walks in tandem.

Nancy, with almost 4 yo humankind grandkids Ashley and Bethany in tow
Molly, 4 yo pyr and queen of the house
Bosco, 7 mo Newfie/Shep who just keeps on growing