Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr protectors (was Pyr Questions)

Michaelene Sullivan wrote:

> Only the people who don't know me! All of my friends and family just walk in
> and cover their faces so they aren't slurped to pieces!

We have two means of entering the house here.  Friends and family always park
in back and walk on through the slider.  Those that come to the front door
obviously aren't part of the 'in crowd' and boy, don't the dogs know it!!!
I know the pups would slobber anyone they encounter, but I'm also *sure
Cody (the pure bred) takes his job seriously and he's not fooling around when he
barks.

Mitzi,
UPS hits the door bell and runs!  (I know they're really just busy, esp. this
time of year.) Only our regular mailman will
actually stand at the screen - he's been around for awhile <g> The dogs are great
have around when solicitors come knocking.  They *never argue when I tell them
I'm not interested! LOL

Cindy Zellick
Chico, CA USA
cindyzel@worldnet.att.net