Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr Questions

Slop,lick, slurp, it is kinda like an auto wash around here with the four
of them, although Polar Bear licks the least ( that still isn't saying
much though  )
I vote for individuality on this one.

Cindy, we also sell fresh eggs here, and that is a real hoot when people
come to the door.  What once used to be " Ohhhhh, what cute fluffy white
puppies", is now usually some expletive, followed by a fast retreat from
the front door.  All of the kids are extremely friendly with people, and
I kind of feel sorry for them in that respect.  I also worry that the
people are going to fall  backward off the front porch in their hasty
retreat.  I am not sure but I think we may be losing some egg customers
as  a result??  The pups like people, what can I say?
Cindy Henke

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]