[PyrNet-L] Re: CHAT: 2 in the doghouse today!! (was The temperature)

    I have 2 in the doghouse today:  Albert and my 12 yr. old son. While I was
eating my breakfast I told Albert to go eat his own food. Then it was time for
my son to go brush his teeth and head for the bus stop.  I heard nothing
unusual...it sounded like Albert was eating his food..... Finally I got
suspicious as it took him soooo long to finish......   the entire entryway and
hall and bathroom was strewn with what used to be two rolls of toilet paper
and all the contents of the bathroom's waste basket and a tube of
toothpaste!!!  I started to clean it up and then said NO WAY!!  I put Albert
in his pen for the day with a scolding and waited and when my son came home
from school HE had to clean up the mess!!  Maybe he'll remember to close the
bathroom door after himself next time!!  (The rule around here)
  He griped and griped about how Albert made the mess and it wasn't fair, but
I made him clean it up anyway. Every other time I cleaned up the mess in the
past and I'd had enough and hoped it would help him remember that he'd better
close the door or he'll be cleaning up messes!!  Of course I did have a
moment's panic when I heard a car pull up out front!!! I thought OH NO!!
COMPANY!!!  Luckily it was my 22 yr. old son.  Who got told that if he ever
leaves the bathroom door open again I'll leave the ensuing mess for him to
clean up, too!!  He was glad his girlfriend didn't come home with him I
think!!  I NEVER leave the bathroom door open for Albert to get in there.  Why
is it so hard for the men in this house to think of the mess that will ensue
if they leave it open, despite my repeated instructions to KEEP IT CLOSED?????
 Maybe because before I usually cleaned up the mess??  We'll see if this helps
at all.

 :0 &  :(```  (me screaming and Albert with his poor scolded puppy look on &
drooling!)

 Janice Vocke
 MagEBroD@aol.com
 Shelton, WA.