Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: CHAT: 2 in the doghouse today!! (was The temperature)

ROTFL, Janice....it's OK for me to do that--I didn't have to deal with the
mess! I just hope that Ivy Rose doesn't discover the wonderful mess she
could make with toilet paper rolls! Her latest is grabbing the napkins off
the table and making off with them. Part of what makes it so hard to scold
her is that she seems to be doing it to make us laugh--never when we're
not around. I wonder why she would think we'd be amused by all of
this??!!! How do you *not* laugh at their antics? We bought her one of
those rope toys at the weekend, and she loves it. And this morning,
Paddington picked it up and tossed it around--he hasn't showed much
interest in toys for a year or two. I guess her role in life is to keep us
all as young-at-heart as she is....not a bad job for a pyr! She'll never
take the place of our wonderful Shelley, but oh has she helped to heal our
broken hearts!!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose