Re: [PyrNet-L] Lymphoma/Clondike Update

David and Nancy and Clondike,

We do think that Clondike is every bit the beauty, breed standards not
withstanding, beauty is the total sum of the picture.  Your lovely
Clondike  exhibits her charm and attractiveness, both by her appearance
and her character!

Please know that our thoughts are with you all,  we would wish for those
miracles in nature, to prolong Clondikes life, because we are sure she
still has so much to offer.  If only to teach us all, how to live life to
its fullest, with charm!

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz  Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]