Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr boy in kill shelter

At 01:13 PM 12/9/98 -0600, clhenke@juno.com wrote:

>How much time has been bought for the poor guy in the pound?  Have we
>found any way to get him out and park him, till we can find someone for
>him?  And just where is he exactly?

Cindy, he's in Houston, TX and he's about 18 months old. The shelter told Pam
Batelythat he's a real nice guy. Pam's looking desperately for a foster home
for him because she doesn't have the room. She's still got quite a few rescues
she needs to place. Do you know anyone who could foster down there? Pam
goes to
Waco every week for 4 days so she could probably get him up that far if need
be. We'd have to ask her to be sure.
~Mitzi  Potter
~Pyrs@prodigy.net   Okla City   OK
~http://members.aol.com/fivepyrs/dogsz.htm