Re: [PyrNet-L] Care, Behavior: Eating rugs

Chocolate is toxic for dogs, but I asked because I thought the caffeine
might
make him jumpy and have a lot of nervous energy. I have a friend who is a
vet techniciam, he said around christmas many dogs get into to chocolate
and owners have a hard time settling them down because of the caffeine.

Cindy Zellick <CindyZel@worldnet.att.net> on 12/09/98 02:03:54 PM

Please respond to pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org