Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr boy in kill shelter

In a message dated 12/9/98 3:00:39 PM Central Standard Time, Pyrs@prodigy.net
writes:

<< Do you know anyone who could foster down there? Pam
 goes to
 Waco every week for 4 days so she could probably get him up that far if need
 be. We'd have to ask her to be sure. >>

I am working with another club trying to get enough people between Al and
Houston to get this boy to my house for Christmas. What i need is someone to
keep me informed on his time left. I will need a local shelter number also so
that i can contact them personally. I will do all i can to get him here till
he can be placed. thanks for any and all info regarding this boy. btw does he
have a name?
Tammy Hardin
Souix Pyrs@aol.com
1-256-551-0080