[PyrNet-L] Chat: "Saltwater Moose" movie with pyr

    In the movie "Saltwater Moose"  (which I bought just because there's a pyr
in it), the pyr is sitting on the couch with its front feet on the floor just
like Albert and so many pyrs do at times!!  Cracked us up!!  The most
unrealistic thing about it was that people are sitting there on both sides of
the pyr and not a one talks to the pyr or even pets the pyr next to them on
the couch.  I could not believe my eyes!! Why? And wonder how many takes that
took with such an irresistibly sweet dog as that!!  My whole family couldn't
believe their eyes that they seemed to ignore the pyr like that. We did get a
hgood laugh out of the fact that the pyr licked the girl's plate and then
later the girl picked up the plate and ate her food off it!!!  Serves her
right for ignoring the poor pyr!!   :)   The pyr is in a number of scenes in
the movie.

:)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.