Re: [PyrNet-L] RESCUE: TRANSPORTATION: Transportation need to SC

No, no, no.  I have only one rule when I travel.  NO MEN and NO Children.
(same difference been there and done that) The funny part is even the men
want to come along when I tell them this.   LOL
Beverly Coate
C&C Farms  Stigler Oklahoma   USA
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
bcoate@cwis.net