[PyrNet-L] X'mas dog movie

Hi all,
    I just stopped in to tell you about a new video dog movie on a web
site
that just mysteriously showed up in my e-mail. It sounds rather
terrific,
actually. You can judge for yourselves, if you'd like to at this web
address: BrainPlay.ComFlash-IBD . There's an extensive review on site.
Or the toll free telephone # is I-877-272-4675.
    It's called "All Dogs Christmas Carol".
    It sounds like a real tear jerker because the movie begins in dog
heaven. Apparently, 3 little dog angels have gathered to hear a fable
from dog Angel Anna Bell. The story takes place in Frisco. The story
involves 3 dog ghosts, 2 bad dogs and a very evil witch named Bella
Donna. ( Bella Donna, ummm) There is also a hoodlum dog.( So, what else
is new? ) The hoodlum is called Car Face. In it is also a dog hell.
Three of the voices in the movie are by Ernest Borgnine, Dom De Luise
and Steven Weber.
The story leads into the doggie Christmas Carol.
    It sounded like some there's some fun to be had with it, so, I
thought I'd pass it on. Maybe one of you pyr crazed people might be
interested. <G>
    Take good care,
                           Judith, Jonah & Lexi