RE: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

Couldn't have said it better myself Cindy.
I usually stay out of controversial subjects.....but you seem to have spoke
my mind for me.
Thanks.

Right or wrong, I don't agree that it's my dogs fault if I warned someone
not to approach my dog, and they came running up to give it a hug, and an
adverse event occurred.  There are far too many stupid people in this world
who blame the dog, without looking further at humans who *can communicate,
and *can reason, and know better.

>>And then your going to complain that the dog made an error in judgement??

Temporary insanity seems to work for humans, no matter what the crime.

Deanna Murden
Livonia, MI
Deanna.Murden@wl.com