Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

Excuse me, with all due respect, have you seen the children that are
being produced these days, by a race that is seldom around them long
enough to teach them anything?  The 16 year old that my husband chased
down the road at 4:30 A.M. in the morning after doing the mailbox in for
the umpteenth time?  Why was a 16 year old out at that time of the
morning??  That's before you even get to the " Boy's will be boys "
attitude from the parents!  I never said that all children were bad, or
no parent does his job.  But if they were, then their kid wouldn't be in
the bottom of someones else's pool, on property that was not their own!!!
 Gone to any shows lately with screaming kids and parents without the
brains to get up and take them out?  How about restaurants with kids
having food fights, running around, climbing on the furniture with their
feet?  Do I think parenting has changed, you bet!  Do I think that if
your doing your job as a parent, then  your child is not going to face as
many dangerous things, certainly, but life is still a gamble and things
happen, and we have to accept that as well!

Parenting?  How many kids know what the bend in the back of a fork is
for?  Ever watch any adults cut their food like they are killing the live
animal??
Teach children, and life is better for all!  Don't expect everyone else
to be  taking care of other peoples children.  The poor educators are
getting snowed under with that attitude!

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]