Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

Ok Mitzi, I get the point, only humans count....or those you deem worthy.
 Children don't pay taxes, so  I don't know what we do with them, but
they are better, because they are human too.  They can do no wrong...they
are human!  Oh the letter changed because someone wrote lambasting me
about how parents " are too " doing a wonderful job, and how dare I
suggest responsibility for anything other than the dogs.  Sorry to you
all, but I care about other species other than our own, and that won't
change!
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]