Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

Nicola wrote:

> My point was that your tone in your message was very cold and harsh in
>
> regards to dogs biting people whether provoked or not.  As I do not
> know
> your dogs, I did not ever imply that they would do such a thing...but
> your
> tone made it sound as if they did bite unprovoked it would be okay if
> the
> person was friendly or not was on your property invited or not.
>
> Just my opinion,

    Hi everyone,    Nicola, I understand how you perceived my posting
now. It was not my intention to give that impression. Please excuse me
if I did. I personally I have had to learn how to teach, love and handle
aggression in one of my pyrs. Consequently the subject is still an
emotional one for me. I did my best, the problem died forever, not the
dog. We were lucky and I think there might have been a miracle involved.
<bg>
    My best,
            Judith