[PyrNet-L] URGENT plea for help/Flockguard dog problem

Hi you all,
    I just heard back from Jeannie. The originator of the death row dog
post, possible pyrenees involved. I asked if I could help. The answer
came back, that I can and so can you.!
    She sent me an address to send our post's of support to. If you want
to help, here's your chance. It is at the web site:
http://congress.nw.dc.us/wpost/elecmail.html
    Although she was probably too frenetic to tell me specific's, I
believe she means us to quickly and in an urgent manner, post
immediately our opinions, so that it will reach the judge before he
decides to execute the dog.
    Perhaps those of you that 'are' for saving this dog until he is
proven innocent or guilty may want to forward this cry for help to your
e-mail buddies.
    When all the facts are in and this dog turns out to be a nasty,
incurable and viscous dog, than okay! The big point here is, they are
not! Putting him to sleep, yeah fine. At least he had his chance and day
in a fair courtroom. This however, is happening much to fast all in 48
hours, to determine that sentence.
    Good luck and God speed  to you who get involved and to that dog!
    I have not tried the web site yet, I will now, Jeannie mentioned
that if there was trouble bringing it up to let her know. Her e-mail is
at: <foxfirefarms@freewwweb.com
                        Judith