[PyrNet-L] Re:FGD & urgent plea results

> >    The other action that I've taken concerning this subject is I
> have
> >contacted Jeannie, who's post was forwarded to Pyr-Net which started
> all
> >this to begin with. I let her know that if there was anything in my
> >power that I could do for the dog on death row, that I would do it!

    Hi you all,

> That's too bad.

    No, too bad for you, not for me.

> Would you be willing to do "anything in your power" for this recue Pyr
> in Houston
> who'd never dream of biting a soul? Would you like me to arrange
> shipping so that
> you may "save" HIM?

    Please, Mitzi,
    I have read your post's since you first came on the list. You have
also, read mine. I do not have to prove myself to anyone. The way I live
and what I post speaks for itself. I walk my own talk or I don't talk! I
know who I am. BTW, so should you to some extent by now.    What is
about my post's that some people do not read thoroughly? <BG>    I
already stated  in a recent prior post, that I know myself extremely
well and thereby, know that I do not have the emotional make up to take
in a rescue or seeing eye puppy for training or anything of that sort.
    What 'is' in my power to do I have done! Here are the results:
    After I did not waste my time and energy on tracking down Jeannie's
plea for help. And after an hour of my time, which was spent from the
Senate Web Site all the way through  to 7 telephone calls to Nebraska, I
finally reached a knowledgeable person. He works at The Humane Society
in Omaha, NE. Their telephone # is; 1-(402) 444-7800. I told him all
about the information put forth to us on this list. He told me the
facts. True the judge decides the fate of the dog today. Not true that
this was an overnight decision. The case has been pending since May of
this year and went to trial on October 26th. This dog is not a pyrenees,
but, rather an Austrian Oucher, a different type of guard dog. His name
is Bosci. It is this man's opinion who has known Bosci throughout most
of this time at The Humane Society, that Bosci is a viscous dog, who
probably  has bitten before. He felt that if there was a chance for
Bosci's rehabilitation, it is gone now, due to his confinement in his
cage since May of '98. It is true that the bite Bosci gave was a serious
and severe on. ( Reason's still unknown.)  Apparently, this man has been
getting a lot of call's about Bosci lately, due to the Internet.
    Well there you have the result's of my detective work. Do what you
will with it.  <g>
    Happy pyr Holidays!
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi
    BTW, if I would do this for an aggressive dog, what do you think
that I might do for a more needy one?