Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr Rescue in Maine

On Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:01:24 EST, Mantas5@aol.com wrote:

> http://www.servtech.com/~kreiter/pfne/offboard.html>Pyrenean
>Fanciers of the Northeast:  Officers...</A>  I'm sure they would welcome all
>the help you can give.  If you cannot foster, perhaps you might provide
>transportation - another sorely needed job.  Or you might just want to
>consider getting involved in the club activities - especially that of
>"education" - we need to make people more aware of this breed, and reduce the
>number of animals we receive in Rescue because of "too much hair"..."too
>big"..."too much barking"....the list is sadly endless.

Good idea! Judy, if you're interested, Judy, Beverly Coates has a sweet female
Pyrenees named Avery that I paid to have heartworm treatment, vaccs, worming,
etc done on after getting her transported to Okla City from Houston, TX. Beverly
has found a home for her as soon as she's spayed (she *cannot* be placed intact
because she's a rescue). The people are willing to drive down the week after
Christmas to pick her up. The problem? I flat don't have the $60.00 to send to
Beverly to have her spayed. I've got 3 kids and Christmas is a week away. Beverly
has 30 dogs at her place counting her own and the rescue Pyrs she's fostering. She
does it on her own and recieves no help, she doesn't have the extra money either.
Wnat to help dogs that actually "deserve" help? Let's send something to Beverly to
get this dog spayed so that she can have her own home. Otherwise she won't be
able to go. Here's her address.
Beverly Coates
C&C FARMS DOG RESCUE FUND
RT. 3-BOX 6815