[PyrNet-L] patella post-surgery care

Folks, I am fostering a bitch for Rescue that has a luxating patella. We
have someone who is interested in adopting her but they need some
detailed info on her post-surgery care to make an informed decision.
They have a very calm male Pyrenees already and seem very nice. They are
supposed to call me back tonight and I was hoping that someone out there
who has dealt with this surgery could let them know what's involved.
Unfortunately my vet is off today so I can't reach him. I also know that
the care has to be tailored to the specific dog but any info you could
give would be a tremendous help. This girl is very sweet and needs to go
to a home where she can settle in and stay. Thanks in advance.

Barb Bowes, NJ