Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

> > This is my belief, and I am
> >allowed to have it!  You are entitled to your own.  But  for all the
> >irate attitude I am getting, I wonder if all of you protest too
> much??
>
> Cindy, seriously, there's no "irate" attitudes.

    Hi,    Let's talk turkey here!
    Perhaps no one has actually become irate about these subject
matter's, but, some of us have come across as though we were. I myself,
have had to work hard at not becoming unduly angry or upset. There have
been without a doubt, some downright rude words and attitudes on this
one!
    For me, at this point who said what to whom does not matter anymore.
To now, rehash the past seems pointless to me. Generally, here on the
list, we all care for and love not only our own pry's, but, the entire
breed of  The Great Pyrenees dog. So, in turn many of us love or like
all pyrs and each other's pyrs. As well as pyr people. Right? Therefore,
we have a common and special bond with one another as the result of our
magnificent creature's. Is that not after all, why we are here in the
first place? I believe that the word's have immense power. I believe
that I have a right to say what I mean, mean what I say and not be mean
when I say it. I believe I have the same right to require that
consideration from other's in my life also. I feel there is never a need
in life or perhaps, especially, on such a sacred list, to rudely put
each other down, even remotely. I have learned this lesson hard and well
in my own life. But, I have learned it.
    May I suggest that for now, we move on to another subject? I think
that we have a pretty good idea already about who thinks what and why on
these matter's.  <bg> Don't you guy's? <g>
    Happy Pyr Holiday!
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi