Re: [PyrNet-L] Flock Guardian Pyr Problem

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998 08:12:29 -0600, clhenke@juno.com wrote:

> This is my belief, and I am
>allowed to have it!  You are entitled to your own.  But  for all the
>irate attitude I am getting, I wonder if all of you protest too much??

Cindy, seriously, there's no "irate" attitudes. Everyone's just talking (writing) and
discussing it, no one's getting mad except possibly you. We all LIKE each other
LOL!! Lots of us disagree but that doesn't mean we're not friends. In 2 days we'll
all be agreeing together on another subject. Wait and see <BG>.
Mitzi Potter
Pyrs@Prodigy.net