[PyrNet-L] [Fwd: FACTS ON TATRA NOT NON EXISTENT BREED AUSTIAN OOCHER]

Hi you all,
    Jeannie De Palma has asked me to please forward a couple of posts
for her. Here is the first.
    Take good care, Judith

---- Begin included message ----
Jeannine De Palma wrote:

I have NO idea if this message is going to the right list.
Or not if it winds up in a person who has helped this sitution
Im Sorry. If you can could you forward to right people?

Let me introduce myself, My name is Jeannine De Palma.
I am a retired Undercover investigator /Expert on Loss Prevention.

My investigative skills are highly in tuned with the FACTS

Now if it makes people feel good on this list TO THINK that this dog
is Now considered a NON existant Breed such as a Austrian oocher
I miss spelled proberly BECAUSE this doesnt exist.
Thats fine.
I never asked anyone to save this dog over a great pyr.
The dog has a home waiting for him with CAROL WOOD.
So i didnt need any help in that area any more , which i have stated.
All i needed was people to help give the dog a second chance.
So I guess from your writing . All dogs after 1 bite should DIE.

You want facts well here are the DOG facts

Boksi is a previous RESCUE Joe saved this dog when he was 2 from a
shelter In New Hamphire...

THIS DOG HAS NO PREVIOUS BITE HISTORY AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The judge did not understand the difference between a lgd vs a predator.
So his conclusion is Quote the Tatra is a PREDATOR..

The dog was in house.
THe dog was NOT running loose
The dog was not sicked on the woman.
THe woman was asked to leave the dog alone.
The woman admitted in court she tried to pet the dog after the warning.
Because he looked so CUTE

This is a criminal case he was charged with Harboring a dangerous animal
He got the MAX for that...Based on the FACT it is a LGD not a LAP dog
As stated by the JUDGE.
The civil case has not started yet even thou the owner has offered to
pay for ALLLLLL bills. The judge has stated that since this is a LGD
& not a REGULER DOG. THAT Joe should of known it was a danger.\

This owner has been rescueing dogs (LGDS)) for years.
& made a fatal mistake. He left the dog alone in a room
with a not so comman sence woman(stranger) who did not listen to warning
He went to get her coffee to make her feel better.
In that blink of a eye the dog bit her bad.
A ambulance was immediatly called. & the dog was taken out imediatley &
placed on death row many months ago & has not seen joe or sunshine
since.

The probation officer stated since he put up bond to SAVE dog\
he would not recommended Probation he recommended JAIL TIME
In other words he would be a FREE man now if the DOG was killed
right after the ACCIDENT. That is all it was a mistake.
Last i checked we all are GUILTY of that somethimes.
So he got 11 months in jail . The dogs is still awaiting death.
& the bond is $25,000/ I know of murders who have gotten off easier.
The bite was a severe one. which resulted in many stitchs to face & arm.

So severe the woman went back to work 2 days later & only spent a couple
of hours in the hospital....Think about it people, something is fishy
Yes, she did suffer but it was a one time mistake . So i guess the dog
should die. If that is the case he should die with carol wood after
seeing the sun 1 more time & having a good meal & pass on with people
who understand & love him. Not with a fast injection to the heart
with stranger...

I have spoken to DAVE the manager before your miss informed POST
IT was a Tatra then & it is NOW. & IN all the court Papers to date.
After i got that missinformed post. Now it is no comment from from
DAVE. Wonder why? i guess with all the POLISH people calling.
They dont want to be known as the people who killed A TATRA

Oh I guess they failed to metion that the dog has bonded to a kennel
worker named HANK. Again Wonder why?

In the polish Tatra standard it states they BOND with 1 person
generally.

I have never compared this dog to pyr EVER,

I own A rare breed that has the different tempermant than the akc
breeds.

The other stated UNKNOWN facts have to deal with why the woman was there
& what they were doing? > These facts will have to remain PRIVATE....

The point of my original message was to get the people to listin.
So what? if he was annoyed at the shelter. wasnt that the POINT?

Now you may ask why I even bothered to reply to this message
well I will tell you why. That message got to the FAMILY of the
owner & dog. There was very little comman sence on the authors
part & it was reposted to a great list. Where if people have a ?
they had the decency to EMAIL me. NOT POST..

And since I never saw a reprint to the other list. I had to write.

The only thing i agree that was said is that it may be to late
for Botsi considering his confinement..
But he was never viscious BEFORE these less educated
people got hold of him.....

I have gotten a great deal of responces to my post.
So far 99 % helpfull. Thanks to everyone who HELPED.
& please email Chuck Hagel the senator to at least avoid this from
happening in the future.. There is still allways a chance/
By golly its still XMAS.

Oh if you think this cant happen to you . Think again.
Once a trend starts it is very impossible to STOP..

Now if it makes you feel better  to think this DOG is not in some
way related in history to your chosen breed. Fine thats my xmas present
to you.

 Jeannine De Palma

P.s I meet Joe for the first times LAST WEEK, (tel) when I was forwarded
his Phone # for a rescue (AKBASH) Im about to pick up. & wanted to know
if he was interested. I live in BUFFALO not OMAHA.

---- End included message ----