Re: [PyrNet-L] [Fwd: FACTS ON TATRA NOT NON EXISTENT BREED AUSTIAN OOCHER]

Jeanine,
Thank you for explaining what has happened.  Judith has taken a lot of crap
about this because she cares.  She speaks from her heart and has many positive
things to say.
Unfortunately, the dog can not speak to defend itself.  None of us will know
what the dog was thinking when he bit the worman.  And, unfortunately, we
humans, being the "superior?" intelligence have decided that the dog was
wrong.
I understand where you are coming from and I understand where Judith is coming
from and by now I think that we should react to try to make corrections to our
laws to prevent a mistake in doing away with animals who might have mistakenly
tried to protect their property or family.
Is there anything I can do to help?  I can't walk around because I am
handicapped but I would surely be willing to e-mail anyone who might be able
to help.
Dave