[PyrNet-L] [Fwd: Please fwd this]Bosci & Jeannie

---- Begin included message ----
I just wanted everyone to know I own a breed. That does nto have any
close relation to the Tatra, great pyn's etc. Yet I chose to rescue
across Breed lines. I am picking up a Akbash tomorrow for fostering
& I tried to help the Tatra.

I own a champion  Central asian Ovcharka from turkmanstan.

A dog in need is in need what ever the breed.

I have chosen just to help my little end of this world.
In hopes that in the future if & when my breed wind up cross country
in dire need of help. My kindness would be paid back.

So please who ever said to Judith She should only consider
Rescueing Her own breed. Should take a long look at herself.

& hope someone like me doesnt say when a Great Pys needs help.
And I can offer some. My reply is I only help the Ovcharkas
as a rule. Thus they are RARE here Unlike the PYS.

You know why That wont happen. Because my heart does not section
where the love goes. It just goes period.

Jeannine De Palma

---- End included message ----