[PyrNet-L] A list of Pyr movies

   For those interested in movies that have pyrs in them, here's a list I have
compiled.

    "A Couch In New York"   Big part.(debate over whether a pyr or Golden or
                                         both!)
    "Dumb And Dumber"  Just for a couple minutes at beginning of flick.
    "Saltwater Moose"     Fairly big part.
    "Servents Of Twilight"     Fairly small part.
    "Homeward Bound 2- Lost In The City"   Fairly big part. A Pyr-cross
probably.
            (I need to see this one again,  I do own it. Someone said Delilah
is a Pyr.  If
             I remember right I think she did not look like a full pyr.)

    Anyone know of any others?? There's a brief glimpse of one in a dog show
scene in another movie, too. Trying to remember which it was. Seems like there
was someone with another dog in that scene and they went through a park with a
dog show and there was a scene with this other dog where the kid dressed the
dog up in different outfits.... I think it is "Top Dog" and am going to watch
that movie again
today, so will know in a few hours if that was it. Got it for Christmas, but
we decided to open it early and watch it now!! Great dog comedy!!

 :)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

 Janice Vocke
 MagEBroD@aol.com
 Shelton, WA.