[PyrNet-L] chat: un-dashing experience

Holiday nightmare: I'll start this tale at the end, the puppy is all right,
now.  A friend went to the airport to pick up her new puppy. All precautions
were taken and both parties had shipped dogs before. My friend arrived at
the airport to find no puppy and the airline was clueless as to where the
puppy might be. After several hours the airline thought the puppy might be
in CA(opposite coast), but they just weren't sure. After a few more hours
and
numerous phone calls the puppy was found. The puppy was not shipped by the
special counter-to-counter service which is what had been paid for. Puppy
went counter-to-unknown. So far, the airline has no explanation of how the
puppy
arrived or where it had been, except to say they just don't know. By the
way, the shipping people were complaining that the puppy was messy and
smelled.

Terese