Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Tatra that attacked

> Hello,
>
>   The woman was a guest in the dog owner's house and he wasn't even in
> the
> room when the attack happened!  He was making coffee in the other
> room!!
> Doesn't sound like a protecting their property or family situation to
> me!!

    No, but Joe sound's like an awfully nice guy, who perhaps should
have taken more into consideration of how very, very wrong and stupid
this woman wasor might be. She willfully and purposely threw her common
sense to the wind. She did so, only after she was warned by the dog
owner not to. How many people do you think would be that foolish? Even
if they never had owned a dog. We do not know all the fact's, nor can
we, according to Jeannie, some are private. For all we know, this woman
had a motive hurt or provoke the dog. For all we know she was looking
for trouble. maybe the kind of trouble that she has now made.
       I have very successfully made friends once, with a allegedly,
vicious and chained Rottie/Pit-Bull mix, junk-yard dog. I was warned and
got the owner's permission to try it at my own risk. It took all that I
had in me about dog's. After and half an hour or so, he was letting me
pet him, I was playing with him and he even gave me a few kisses. <g>
    All dog's are not always what they seem to be. nor are we human's.

> I'm tired of hearing only one side, too!

    I'm tired of discussing it anymore at all.    Take good care,
    Judith