[PyrNet-L] Re: Tatra that attacked

In a message dated 12/19/98 8:18:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
BCavins303@aol.com writes:

<< I understand where you are coming from and I understand where Judith is
coming
 from and by now I think that we should react to try to make corrections to
our
 laws to prevent a mistake in doing away with animals who might have
mistakenly
 tried to protect their property or family. >>

  The woman was a guest in the dog owner's house and he wasn't even in the
room when the attack happened!  He was making coffee in the other room!!
Doesn't sound like a protecting their property or family situation to me!!
I'm tired of hearing only one side, too!

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com