[PyrNet-L] Courtesy response /Pyr Problem

:
    Hi there,
     I am not sure which comments you are referring to. My head is
swimming with these post's. I have had it! You and I are alike in all
that we believe about animals it seems to me. I may have disagreed with
you, but, imagine that's ok, especially with us, being so passionate,
overall. If, on the other hand, I misinterpreted something, I would
gladly admit my mistake.
    I can no longer discuss this issue in public.
    I have company coming soon. Got to go.
    Thanks for contacting me. Feel free anytime. But, privately about
this topic. For I will no longer answer, including in self- defence!
You all know how and where I stand. Enough is truely enough, for me.<g>
    Judith