Re: [PyrNet-L] A few questions for you professionals

GP's have a tendency to roam which makes a lot of sense when one realizes that
they were bred to be guard dogs in the Pyrenees.  But, as far as amiable, they
are very loving dogs.  (I'm sure there are some exceptions.)  We have a pyr, a
golden and a small black lab and they all get along fine.  In fact, the small
black lab is old and quite feeble and the other two are tremendous with her.
I know very little about border collies so I dont know what to say about them.
Good luck and have a merry Christmas.
Dave