Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Pyrnet- Kindness

Ah, Joe you know you have stolen my heart years ago with that mind so full
of history. You are an unbelievable, knowledgeable person. As long as my
health holds out, the Great Pyrenees and their owners will always be an
important part of my life. Just to talk to someone new about the breed and
telling the pros and cons makes me feel like I've done something good for
that day. Now if some would listen better, maybe rescue could go down just a
little.  Hope to see you all in March for the Specialty. I do look forward
to seeing everyone at least once a year. I do have inside info there should
be something interesting for just about everyone to do. Darla