Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: SNOW!!!

Michaelene, I don't think you need worry about her becoming bored with the
snow! After Paddington's first winter, I was walking him by a local
grocery store one day later in Spring when our snow had long gone. They
had obviously recently had a delivery of something cold and they'd scraped
out the icy "snow" from the refrigerator truck. Paddington took one look
at the pile and dived into it! He was so excited to see something white
and cold to play in again.
Ann W