Re: [PyrNet-L] Help Needed/Pyr Information

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998 12:25:39 -0500, judith diamond wrote:

>> judith diamond wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >     Where on earth did you get your information on The Great
>> Pyrenees?  You can't even spell it correctly.  You've really gotten it almost
completely wrong.   Pyrenees have very high intelligence, watch dog ability, are
>> highly territorial, very high sociability with know people. Very low
>> tolerance with strangers and much more.   I really feel that if you are going to
>>set yourselves up as some kind of authority or information center for dogs, that
>>you have a responsibility to tell the truth. As well as spell the name of the
>> breed right. Don't you?
>> >     Sincerely, Judith Diamond

Kinda hard on him, weren't you? Give him a break. At least he HAS a web site up
and is attempting to educate people. And I really don't think he's *that far off.
My dogs are everything he said they were. I've got 6 Pyr so I can't be ALL wrong.
Judith, maybe *you should make a web page and put *your Pyr opinion on it.
For the record-there are several breed names that I don't know how to
spell....because I don't own those breeds.
Mitzi Potter
Pyrs@Prodigy.net