Re: [PyrNet-L] Kindness....

>  I understand the passions on both sides of
> this argument, but I wonder why the battle has to be carried on quite
> so
> voluminously on the list. We all love our pyrs....and other
> creatures....and will inevitably disagree about how that love should
> be
> played out. I'm not asking that we don't disagree, only that we might
> consider when enough is enough!

    Ditto. Soooo glad that you didn't leave us.    Hey, it's Christmas
time and there is promise of snow here in Maine. <g> Dare I get my hopes
to high? There's only slight ground snow cover today.
    Hey, God, hey mother nature, are you listening to that old White
Christmas song? You know, the part were Bing Crosby sings " Let it snow,
let it snow, let it snow"?
 Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow here too! Please don't forget us
here in Maine. We're dreaming of a white Christmas too! Especially,
Jonah & Lexington.
    Judith