[PyrNet-L] Chilling Out

Hi, everyone! (he says, donning his Flame-retardant gear)

Winter officially arrives around 9pm tonight - it's the shortest day of the
year! Now maybe some tempers on the list are their shortest of the year, but
the timing for that is all wrong.

It's Holiday Season -- Channukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Ramadan, and more --
but all my puppy knows is that it's finally getting cold outside. She can't
wait for this "snow" thing we keep telling her about. She knows we're
excited for her, and wants to play in it. The 1/4" we got last week was
neat, but nowhere near enough.

My puppy is certainly ready for a big chilling out -- we hope everyone on
the list is ready as well. Perhaps a few days off from the list for
everyone, with nice, fresh topics to start off the New Year is in order for
everyone.

Seasons Greetings to all the Pyrs and their People,

Bruce