Re: [PyrNet-L] Chilling Out

Hello Bruce and everyone,

> It's Holiday Season -- Channukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Ramadan, and
> more --
> but all my puppy knows is that it's finally getting cold outside. She
> can't
> wait for this "snow" thing we keep telling her about. She knows we're
> excited for her, and wants to play in it. The 1/4" we got last week
> was
> neat, but nowhere near enough.
>
>  with nice, fresh topics to start off the New Year is in order for
> everyone.

    One  nice fresh and lively topic will be to hear what pyr antic's
the new snow education brings to you and your little pyr girl.
Temperature here is dropping fast, so, Jonah, Lexi and I are waiting
with smoky looking baited breath to hear  your good news.
    And bo hoo, boo hoo...... my pyr babies still await their first
substantial snowfall for this winter's solstice time. Really guys, there
are no pyr's in the whole wide world as beautiful as Jonah & Lexi being
pyr whirling dervishes in a wambanger of a snow storm. LOL! LOL! LOL! "
My dog's better than your dog, my dog is better than yours, my dog is
better 'cause he eats ", no "Kennel Ration, my dog's better than
yours."  Heeheehee!
    Best of the Season to you all, from the best of us,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi